Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Blizzard Down Filled Long Parka
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
Here at MPG, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange. Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
|Final Sale Items||
|Price Adjustments||We are happy to accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund or price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Price adjustments will not be made for final sale items or previously discounted items.|
|Refunds||It can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.|
|In-Store Credit||In Store merchandise credits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.|
|Gift with Purchase Promotion||During any 'Gift With Purchase' promotion, the free item is yours to enjoy. However, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund along with any associated return shipping charges.|
|Minimum Purchase Based Thresholds||If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $99 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.|
|Undergarments & Swimwear (Intimates)||
|Affiliated Retailer Purchases||Returns or exchanges from other affiliated retail stores carrying MPG products will not be accepted at mpgsport.com. This is at the sole discretion of the retailer.|
|Something is wrong with my order||In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com|
- Engineered to deliver maximum coverage, warmth and innovation – our first ever maxi-length parka is an instant classic, packed with functional features. A 2-way center front zip makes it easy to ventilate without removing layers. Keeping the warmth in and the elements out, a Velcro close storm fly offers a second layer of protection. Fleece lined pockets amp up the cozy factor while an exterior cellphone pocket on the chest makes for easy accessibility in the cold. Adding to the high-low hem design, zipper detailing along the sides offer adjustability and style. Featuring our highest quality, ethically sourced duck down insulation, this showstopping puffer is guaranteed to keep you toasty warm all winter long!
- Down Filled Insulation
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified, our highest quality genuine duck down offers unparalleled warmth to combat cold conditions
- Weather Resistant
- Exterior fabric stands up to wind and water
- Multi Pockets
- Secured storage pockets with hidden cellphone holder
- 2-Way Zipper
- At the center front - lets you cool down without taking your jacket off and makes sitting more comfortable
- Oversized Adjustable Hood
- With a 2-way cinchable feature at the sides & back
- Storm Cuffs
- Offer a hugged fit to keep the elements out
- Winnipeg Cold Approved
- All of our jackets are proudly designed and tested in one of the coldest cities in the world ... trust us, we know extreme conditions!
See who else shared this style at #mpgsport
About This Fabric
- Main Body: 100% Polyester
- Down Fill: 90% Duck Down / 10% Feathers (600 Fill Power)
- Dry clean only
- Metro 2.0
Good Had to exchange for smaller size and it was an easy experience
Warm and light
Have worn this coat on some pretty cold and windy days (-20C) and it's kept me toasty warm. Really happy with this purchase. Nice sporty details, but chic enough to wear over dresses and skirts.
Very warm and elegant
Well made, warm. I did not keep it because it ran too large for me, and in the end I decided on the sportier look of the Metro 2.0 down jacket.
I get so many compliments on this jacket and it's helping me endure the endless winter! Sidenote. The zipper is super sticky and takes a few tries to catch, so that's a little annoying.
I am in love with this jacket!! It fits perfectly and looks great!! I have to walk my dog twice a day even in -35 weather and this keeps me warm!! It also doesn’t feel overly bulky and fits great in the arms. It has a really nice silhouette. I now need to buy the white one!