Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Axel Explore Pant
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
Here at MPG, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange. Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
|Final Sale Items||
|Price Adjustments||We are happy to accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund or price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Price adjustments will not be made for final sale items or previously discounted items.|
|Refunds||It can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.|
|In-Store Credit||In Store merchandise credits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.|
|Gift with Purchase Promotion||During any 'Gift With Purchase' promotion, the free item is yours to enjoy. However, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund along with any associated return shipping charges.|
|Minimum Purchase Based Thresholds||If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $99 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.|
|Undergarments & Swimwear (Intimates)||
|Affiliated Retailer Purchases||Returns or exchanges from other affiliated retail stores carrying MPG products will not be accepted at mpgsport.com. This is at the sole discretion of the retailer.|
|Something is wrong with my order||In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please email our Customer Service Team at email@example.com|
- Both stylish and functional, this water resistant pant features reflective details to make your commute in easier. This tapered leg pant in our modern ankle grazer length hits just above the ankle, complemented by a rolled cuff for a cool, trendy look. Moisture wicking fabric offers a stain resistant bonus so you don't have to stress over your next coffee spill. Clean seaming creates minimal top stitch for a streamlined, modern aesthetic while a structured waistband guarantees the right fit.
- Tech Twill
- A modern performance fabric with 4-way stretch & water-resistance
- Water Resistant
- Offers protection from the elements
- Hidden Reflectivity
- At back belt loops for a pop of nighttime visibility
- 2 front pockets & 2 back flap pockets with hidden snaps
- Fit & Inseam
- Regular - 26.5" length
About This Fabric
- TECH TWILL —
- This fabric was created for the style conscious customer who wants an elevated look without sacrificing all the benefits of performance wear. Tech Twill provides ultimate comfort with a soft looper back construction against the skin and protection against the elements with a water resistant finish on the outside. With a modern denim-look and 4-way stretch that moves with you, it's perfect for the avid commuter looking for both fashion and function. Tech Twill is unique as it is a woven fabric with inherent structure and texture.
- Fabric Content:
- Main Body: 76% Nylon, 13% Polyester, 11% Spandex
- Wash with similar colors
- Machine/hand wash cold
- Remove immediately
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
Comfortable and good looking
They look great. They feel great. Super comfortable. Stylish and indestructible. What else can you ask for!
Looks nice but not so comfortable.
Flexible & Stylish
Loving the fit of these pants. I always end up cuffing my pants, and these come pre-cuffed and ready for spring weather. The cut of the pants is really unique and eye-catching.
This is Kyle from MPG – I'm loving these new crop pants we got in this summer and wanted to share my opinion. I'm 6 ft tall, about 175 lbs, I bought a size 32 and they are really snug in the waist (I'm a true 33 and there's no elastic ... these are nicely tailored pants with a fly front and hook-eye closure). If you're a similar body type, but have chiseled abs ;-) then a 32 will fit you well and you'll love these! 34 was quite a jump up for me and I had to return them. Aside from the waist, the material is really amazing, a denim-style look but with added breathability that normal jeans don't have. They're a great casual pant to wear with some TOMS or Vans, and you could wear them on a cycle commute to work very comfortably. A bit pricey, but if you don't like them you can always return them within 30 days for your money back!