Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Binary Cycling Bib
See who else shared this style at #mpgsport
- A technically advanced cycling bib for the serious cyclist, our Binary cycling clothing has been constructed from nylon and spandex which possesses innate 4-way stretch, quick dry, and breathability properties to ensure maximum comfort at all times and has been trimmed in a jacquard mesh for ventilation. Furthermore, the compressive quality found in this cycling gear fabric provides muscle support. Plus, an anti-bacterial and anti-odor bamboo charcoal chamois, with internal foam at the seat and crotch, provides a comfortable ride and will not lose its shape for up to 48 hours of riding. Flat-lock stitching ensures both strength and chafe-free comfort while reflective bar print at the side legs contributes to increased visibility in low-light conditions. Soft hem bands contribute to overall comfort. Front zipper.
- Fabric: 82% Nylon, 18% Spandex
- Trim: Jacquard Mesh - 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Flat-lock stitching for comfort & strength
- Metallic contrast stitching
- Reflective bar print at sides
- Metallic soft elastic hem band
- Front zipper
- Ventilation back mesh & keyhole design
- Anti-bacterial & anti-odor, bamboo charcoal high performance chamois, with internal foam designed for 48 hours of riding without deformation
- Reflective silver placement print logo