Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Celestial 2.0 Hi-Vis Run T-shirt
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
Here at MPG, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange. Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
|Final Sale Items||
|Price Adjustments||We are happy to accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund or price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Price adjustments will not be made for final sale items or previously discounted items.|
|Refunds||It can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.|
|In-Store Credit||In Store merchandise credits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.|
|Gift with Purchase Promotion||During any 'Gift With Purchase' promotion, the free item is yours to enjoy. However, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund along with any associated return shipping charges.|
|Minimum Purchase Based Thresholds||If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $99 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.|
|Undergarments & Swimwear (Intimates)||
|Affiliated Retailer Purchases||Returns or exchanges from other affiliated retail stores carrying MPG products will not be accepted at mpgsport.com. This is at the sole discretion of the retailer.|
|Something is wrong with my order||In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please email our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Chafe-free construction and reflective print technology make this tee perfect for running. The fabric is the focus of this chafe free item with superior moisture wicking. Hidden during the day but under the stars, Propellite® technology comes to life with total reflectivity in dark conditions. A subtle, sophisticated daytime look is balanced out with a practical and safe approach to your active lifestyle come nightfall. Complimented by superior wicking and 4-way stretch tech knit fabric.
See who else shared this style at #mpgsport
- The fabric is the focus of this chafe free item with superior moisture wicking. Hidden during the day but under the stars, Propellite® technology comes to life with total reflectivity in dark conditions. A subtle, sophisticated daytime look is balanced out with a practical and safe approach to your active lifestyle come nightfall. Complimented by superior wicking and 4-way stretch tech knit fabric.
- Fabric: Propellite® Tech Knit 63% Nylon 25% Polyester 12% Spandex
- Superior wicking fabric
- 360 invisible reflectivity
- Chaffe free seams
- 4-way stretch
- Athletic fit
- Propellite® Reflective Print Innovation
- MPG's own reflective printed fabric technology that is barely visible by day but allows for increased visibility at night. When direct light hits the reflective pattern on the fabric surface, the Propellite® treatment will shine and illuminate.
*Important: While this reflective product enhances visibility, it does not ensure safety or visibility. The user is responsible for proper use of this product and taking appropriate safety measures at night.
- Quality material
Nice shirt. Quality material. Reflective
Nice shirt. Quality material. Reflective fabric good for running at night.
Way Off the Mark
Mainly due to the reflective dots, the material is thick, on the heavy-feeling side, and has a strange texture. The fit is also very baggy. None of these things made me want to keep and wear the shirt for running.
Fits in all the right places MPG is the only gym product to wear.