Standard ground usually arrives within 5-10 business days or less.
Grand Eco Jogger Pant
45-Day 'NO SWEAT' Return/Exchange Policy
Here at MPG, we want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are unhappy with an item you have purchased, you have 45 days to request a Return or Exchange. Each order qualifies for one free shipping label, on either a Return or Exchange.
|Final Sale Items||
|Price Adjustments||We are happy to accommodate a one-time price adjustment for an item if it goes on permanent markdown within 14 days of your order’s purchase date. A refund or price difference will be issued back to the original form of payment. Price adjustments will not be accommodated for any items that are part of Flash Sales, short-term campaigns, Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Price adjustments will not be made for final sale items or previously discounted items.|
|Refunds||It can take up to 5 business days for funds to be transferred and the transaction to appear on your bank or credit card statement.|
|In-Store Credit||In Store merchandise credits are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.|
|Gift with Purchase Promotion||During any 'Gift With Purchase' promotion, the free item is yours to enjoy. However, if you decide to return any of your purchased items, you MUST return the 'free gift' as well, otherwise the full retail value of the 'free gift' will be deducted from your refund along with any associated return shipping charges.|
|Minimum Purchase Based Thresholds||If you received a discount based on a minimum order requirement (BOGO, $99 minimum etc.) and wish to return items resulting in your order value dropping below the minimum, your purchase will no longer qualify for the discount and the value of your credit/discount will be deducted from your refund.|
|Undergarments & Swimwear (Intimates)||
|Affiliated Retailer Purchases||Returns or exchanges from other affiliated retail stores carrying MPG products will not be accepted at mpgsport.com. This is at the sole discretion of the retailer.|
|Something is wrong with my order||In the unlikely event you received an incorrect order, or a damaged or defective item, please email our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org|
- Feel good about wearing these sustainably made pants featuring durable, eco-friendly fabric, designed with travel and adventure in mind. Ultra-high tech T400 polyester fabric gives these modern joggers the best of comfort and utility in one design. Articulated knee darts offer comfort in motion and enhanced shape with elasticated cuffs for a hugged fit. Contrast pocket lining and a structured waistband complete the look.
- Fabric infused with comfort stretch
- Bluesign® Approved
- Eco-friendly fabrication process reduces environmental impact
- Multi Storage Pockets
- For organized carrying on the go
- Fit & Inseam
- Slim fit - 30" length
See who else shared this style at #mpgsport
About This Fabric
- bluesign® Approved
- The bluesign® system is the solution for a sustainable textile production. It eliminates harmful substances right from the beginning of the manufacturing process by setting the highest standards for an environmentally friendly and safe production. This not only ensures that the final textile products meet very stringent consumer safety requirements worldwide, but also provides confidence to the consumer that they are acquiring a sustainable product.
- Fabric Content:
- Main Body: 73% Polyester, 27% T400 Polyester
- Wash with similar colors
- Machine/hand wash cold
- Remove immediately
- Do not bleach
- Hang to dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry-clean
- parachute material
very comfortable and good looking pants
very comfortable and good looking pants
I love these high quality clothes at reasonable prices
2 thumbs up!!
Great Pants...Needed a second pair!
I bought these pants for my husband a few months ago. He loved them so much that when they went on sale we ended up buying a second pair in another colour! They are true to size and for great for a more athletic build. Many other joggers have either been too short or too tight in the thigh but these fit very well and aren’t too firm fitting as he prefers to have a bit more room.