Our commitment to your well-being:
Community and connection are at the core of MPG.
So, as we see the Coronavirus (COVID-19) beginning to have a greater impact, both locally and globally, we want to share some immediate points of action we’re implementing to help keep you, our valued customers and employees, healthy and safe.
We are taking the following necessary steps across our business as we responsibly navigate the situation:
- Update: To practice responsible social distancing, all staff that are able to work from home are doing so until further notice.
- We are closely following Mondetta’s Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan and guidelines from Health Canada and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have increased the frequency of regularly scheduled cleaning, alongside professional-grade sanitization treatments using EPA Registered Hospital disinfectant at our head office and warehouse.
- Our staff is constantly equipped with the proper guidance, tools and sanitization materials to ensure a clean and safe work environment is maintained.
- We have implemented scan cards for staff entry to eliminate the use of fingerprints.
- Non-essential company travel has been halted until further notice.
- Any staff who feel sick or unwell are being advised to work from home and self-quarantine.
- Any staff who have recently travelled to areas affected by coronavirus are working from home and self-quarantining.
Additionally, because we are closely connected to Asia including an office and partnerships within the region, we have been able to develop emergency protocols ahead of time to address global operations. Significant changes have been implemented to our internal processes early on which we have been able to apply to our entire organization.
We are making adjustment to the way we conduct business to ensure we can continue to provide an exceptional shopping experience for you on mpgsport.com/.ca
Our hearts go out to those who have been affected by the virus, as we do our part to ensure the health, cleanliness and security of our entire MPG community. We are monitoring the situation closely and will communicate any important updates should our current practices evolve.
Rest assured that we are making decisions with the health and well-being of our customers, employees and extend communities as our highest priority.
Thank you for being a loyal customer,